What are the routine maintenance of single needle quilting machine? Everyone knows that mechanical equipment needs normal maintenance in order to improve efficiency in the production process, today we will learn the daily maintenance points of single needle computer quilting machine.
Single needle computer quilting machine
1, the machine power ground wire must be grounded independently, and must not be mixed with the "zero" line in the power supply.
2. When the machine is working, we should always pay attention to whether there are abnormal sounds. If there are abnormal sounds, we should stop the machine in time, and then work after finding out the cause and eliminating it.
3. Don't open the computer parts and converters at will. If there is any malfunction in this area, please contact the manufacturer in time and repair it by the manufacturer or its agent.
4. All belts on the machine should not be stained with oil. If the oil on the surface of the belt is found, it should be cleaned in time.
5. In the normal quilting process, if temporary power failure occurs, the power switch of the computer and the electric box should be switched off in time. After switching on, the setting parameters should be reconfirmed, and the machine head and frame should be returned to the starting point position to start the machine again.
6. When pulling out or loading into the clamping frame, check whether the machine needle is in the highest position, so as not to pull the fabric.
7. Ensure the stability of input voltage. If necessary, a regulator can be configured to ensure the normal operation of machine electrical components.
8. If the working environment of the machine exceeds the specified requirements, the tension force of the synchronous belt will change obviously, and the electrical components will be unstable. At this time, the machine may appear abnormal phenomenon, so the user should strictly monitor the changes of the working environment requirements.